9.11.2007

heeeey....
i just noticed that a few people posted comments on my blog. that tickles me to death. of course, the comments were left a month ago, and i was totally oblivious. i'll tell you what. if you post comments, i promise to check them. it will be fun and stuff like that. seriously.
thanks starkey and leslie. you guys rule.

in reference to my milk lover picture starkey posted :

"Is the milk whole milk? My friend Kelly prefers whole milk also and I told her about how the doctor told you to stop drinking it one time because of "cholesterol." But can you really hold the whole down?"

my response:

" i can hold the whole milk down. i love the stuff, but alas, i have switched to 1%.
whole or otherwise, i'll milk drink anyone under the table, and then i'll wash it down with some cheese.
damn."

you should totally enter the brilliant conversations taking place in the comments. it is freaking amazing. look for the link below this post. it's the one that says "0 comments." that's zero, not o or oh.

sincerely,
jim

No comments: