Should I post about the days getting longer?
- It is the time of the year when one begins to notice the days getting longer. Spring is approaching. I find this time of year to be particularly frustrating because we get glimpses of what warmer weather could be like, only to have the door slammed in our collective faces the next day.
Should I post about my upcoming exhibition?
- I have my first solo show next month. It wasn't supposed to be a solo show. The other person who was supposed to exhibit with me decided she didn't want to do it, so now I have to prepare more work. It's a mixed blessing, really. I'm into the whole solo show thing, but preparing more work costs more money that I should be spending on other things. If you are free on March 27, you should come by the opening. It's at the Transformatorhuis in Enschede. I will have more info to share with you in the future.
Should I post about other big news?
- No. It's top secret shit.
Should I post about my burgeoning freelance career?
- Burgeoning would be a bit of an overstatement. I've had a few jobs, and I am grateful for them, but it is a seriously crowded field, and I'm not sure how long it will take me to get enough work to sustain myself.
Should I post about my plans for tonight?
- Tonight I will be going to Theater Zuidplein to was a video made by Erik van Lieshout. I have done a bit of work for him, and I am a fan of his work. You should go if you don't have anything to do. Here is a link to the information.
I need to eat something. I'll talk to you later.