9.06.2007

i told you that marleen got her green card the other day. here is the proof.


here is closer proof in case you still don't believe me.


besides the start of the academic year at wellesley college things are not very exciting. marleen coerced me into going to the beach. it was nice when we got there, but the thought of driving a long time to sit on a bunch of sand is generally not appealing to me. it was too cold to go swimming, but it was lovely for walking. i brought one of my super 8 cameras with me. i got some sweet footage of a regal looking seagull. he was standing on a big rock, and was not pleased that i was paying him so much attention, so he blew some bird shit out of his sphincterless ass, and took off. i got it all on film. that's one to save for future generations. i have a feeling that future generations are going to be pissed at me.

i wrote a mega-blog entry a few days ago. it was very big, and it offered much insight into my psyche, but something happened before i could post it, and now it is lost forever. that was less than awesome. i worked a long time on it, and i thought that you, the blog reading public, would be proud of me for my thoroughness and my stick-to-it-iveness. alas, i have let you down again. i can't bring myself to put time in to recreate the grandeur of the now fabled lost jtfanclub blog. stay tuned for more ramblings from my mediocre life.

yours truly,
jim

No comments: