8.18.2008

i'm a little pre-occupied to write a good blog entry, but i thought i'd leave you with a few tidbits. 

1)  i watched the bob saget roast on comedy central last night.  all i have to say is that norm macdonald is a freaking genius.  i have no idea why he is not more visible in the world of funny movies and stuff.  i wish he was my neighbor.    

2)  i took two pictures with two entirely different set-ups in two entirely different locations yesterday.  that's big for me.  most people won't understand, but if you could see the way i work, you'd think it was quite an accomplishment as well.  

3)  my house is a hell hole of pain.  there are boxes and mess everywhere.  soon it will be entirely empty.  shit is crazy.  

4)  my time in this country is getting very short.  it is both exciting and scary.  

5)  would you mind being on my homepage?  let me know if you do, and i'll tell you why i ask.  keep in mind that you need to be relatively nearby if you do.  if you live in canada or nebraska i can't really help you.  my request requires that you live near where i currently am, meaning boston.   

alright then.  back to the phones.  

best wishes, 
jim 

No comments: