12.14.2007

dude... we have snow. lots of snow. i just want to take this time to sing the praises of my car. my car may look and sound like some retarded kid's go cart, but while i was cruising past all the suckers stuck in the snow on my way home from work tonight, i was glad i opted for a subaru. shit was crazy, or as marleen said, "like a hot knife through butter."
i guess i could have stopped to help all those stranded on the sides of the road, but there were so many of them, that i would have been there all night. besides that, i am not mother theresa. i help people, but there comes a time when you realize you can't help everyone. it just so happens that i realized (or re-realized) this on my way home from work this evening. i am a bastard. marleen was disappointed in me, but we'd probably still be in a line of stranded people if i didn't take matters into my own 4 wheels. anyway, i just want to say that the all whell drive power of the subaru impreza is so good. so good.

sincerely,
jim

No comments: