12.25.2009

hi.  merry christmas.  happy holidays.  i send all of the traditional seasonal wishes to you with respect to your belief system.  if you believe in nothing, i hope you are happy in your nihilism.
you should look at this - http://jtfanclub.com/holiday

unfortunately, i did not take the picture on that page.  i found it on the internet, and used it without permission.
please do not sue me.
i wish i did take it.  it is awesome regardless of whether you prefer santa claus, sinterklaas, saint nick, father christmas or hanukkah harry.
so yeah, have a lovely day.
i'll try to post more, but i've been rather busy for an almost unemployed guy lately.  shit is crazy.  maybe i'll tell you about it later.

warmly (i recently received a holiday greeting that was signed "warmly."  i don't know why, but it creeps me out a bit.),
jim

p.s.  i will be older tomorrow.  wish me luck.  

3 comments:

Sassy Spinster said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!
I just turned older too!

It was an awesome celebration because I got my friends to sing crazy karaoke with me last weekend. Giuliana was there...hence it was certainly a wild party :) I highly recommend it.
karaoke + bday = PARTY!

Hope all is well.
Best holiday/birthday wishes to you and Marlene in Holland!

Cheers,
Dawn

Sassy Spinster said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!
I just turned older too!

It was an awesome celebration because I got my friends to sing crazy karaoke with me last weekend. Giuliana was there...hence it was certainly a wild party :) I highly recommend it.
karaoke + bday = PARTY!

Hope all is well.
Best holiday/birthday wishes to you and Marlene in Holland!

Cheers,
Dawn

Jim Turbert said...

thanks dawn. there was no karaoke, but it was still fun. low key, but fun. that said, i will be seeking out a karaoke place in rotterdam. i want to see giant dutch people singing their favorite songs.