12.04.2008

Sweet Jesus! I'll be returning to the U.S.A. on sunday. Time flies when you have no agenda whatsoever. Once home, it will be nice to eat some barbecue and see some friends and family, but really it's going to be a hassle. It costs a lot of money (which I'm not making right now), and I don't have a place to live. Sure, I could stay at my parents' house for an entire month, but that would make me insane. Instead, I'll be traveling from couch to couch looking for ways to spend my time between meals of delicious barbecued meats. That is my plan for the whole month. I dig simplicity.
I'm going to keep this post short, but I'd like to voice my surprise at how much it has been snowing here. It doesn't accumulate, but it has snowed at least 4 times since the end of November.

That's all for now,
Jim

p.s. Stay tuned for a homepage update in the coming weeks. It's going to be awesome.

No comments: