4.23.2008

i just found out that my car is seriously fucked.  those weren't the words the mechanic used, but he doesn't even want to work on it.  he told me, "i don't do engine work anymore."  that is not convenient.  i made an appointment with another guy in jp. i went to him before, and it worked out.  hopefully this guy is going to tell me something nicer than the last guy, but i doubt he will. he's going to tell me to empty my wallet, and then he's going to fist me with his wrist watch on. i am not looking forward to it.  i have to wait an entire week for the forecast violation of my posterior body cavity.  i guess it's good that the mechanic is so busy.  he seems to have the faith of lots of folks.  i like that in a mechanic.  
the opening in brattleboro was great.  the people were super nice, and i think the snacks were the best opening food ever.  i'm not even exaggerating.  they had all sorts of great sweet and savory finger foods.  i wish i was there right now.  the show looks good too.  you should totally drive up to brattleboro, and go directly to the brattleboro museum and art center.  look at everything.  

thank you for your time, 
jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was super, and yes the treats were excellent, I couldn't stop eating them.

This photoset by Masaru Goto reminded me of your work in the show (blue stuff, trucks, you know):
http://www.globalcompassion.com/2008/05/19/masaru-goto/
http://www.globalcompassion.com/2008/05/19/masaru-goto/attachment/009/