7.26.2011

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post.  Your encouragement is much appreciated.

As some of you may know, I recently joined Facebook.  I never wanted to join FB.  I thought it would be a huge waste of time.  Whenever someone asked me why I never joined, my standard response was something along the lines of, "I have a difficult enough time maintaining relationships with the people I see on a daily basis."  Now that I've joined, I kind of like it.  Yeah, it is weird to get friend requests from people I haven't seen since 8th grade, but generally FB does not intrude in my life as much as I though it would.  That said, last night I had a really weird dream involving Facebook.  People were posting criticisms of everything that I do or have ever done on my wall.  Not just one or two people, but a hundred.  I didn't care at first.  They were reasonable criticisms for the most part, but then they started avalanching.  They became more and more negative and personal,  and I got totally freaked out.
Fortunately, I woke up before I melted down.  Shit was crazy.  

That's all for now.

Love,
Jim

No comments: